- Welcome to the Mississippi Gulf Coast and especially to the Long Beach School District. We know transitioning into a new school can be overwhelming and hope that you find the process of joining our Bearcat family here in Long Beach to be an easy one.Please find this email for any questions concerning Navy School Liaison OfficerNavySchoolLiaison_Gulfport@navy.milFor enrollment, Long Beach School District has online registration. You can access this tool using the following link:Upon competing online registration, the following forms will need to be provided to your child's new school:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Mississippi Immunization Form 121
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency
Military CounselorsIn order to assist students in transitioning to a new school district, as well as helping students during times of parental deployment, Long Beach School District works with Military Family Life Counselors.
- Base Housing Documentation
- Letter from Director Base of Housing
Amended Consent Form 8-2015 (This form must be completed to receive services.)Long Beach SchoolsLong Beach School District consists of two (2) K-3 elementary schools, one (1) 4-6 elementary school, one (1) 7-8 middle school and one (1) 9-12 high school. Click on the links below for the individual school web pages.
- K-6 Grades: Emily Sherwood (228) 229-4207
- 7-12 Grades: Michelle Ford (228) 229-4210
- W. J. Quarles Elementary, 111 Quarles Street, 228-864-3946
- Thomas L. Reeves Elementary, 214 St. Augustine Drive, 228-864-9764
- Harper McCaughan Elementary, 19200 Pineville Road, 228-863-0478
- Long Beach Middle School, 204 N. Cleveland Avenue, 228-864-3370
- Long Beach High School, 300 E. Old Pass Road, 228-863-6945